Stretching every hour or so throughout the day can help you avoid stiffness and sore muscles, and make you feel better. This is especially true if you work at a computer or sit for long periods.
Call to Action:
You can stretch:
- On the job, to release tension.
- While your computer is processing something, if only for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Whenever you feel stiff, sore, or tired.
- Before and after taking a walk.
- While talking on the phone.
- In the morning, just after getting up.
- In the evening, just before retiring to bed.
- When you need more energy.
- Whenever you want to focus and do your best.
“Remember: You can stretch anywhere, any time. Indoors or out, no special clothes needed. No classes to attend, no teacher required…” ~ Bob Anderson
To your wellness,
(Resource for this Tip: Stretching at Your Computer or Desk by Bob Anderson)