The next generation faces greater health challenges than we’ve ever seen, and they need our support. “This generation of kids growing up today will be the first generation to have a shorter life span than their parents.” ~ Dr. David Katz
- 1 out of 2 children will develop heart disease.
- Cancer kills more children than any other disease.
- 1 in 3 children born in the year 2000+ will develop diabetes.
- By age 12, 70% of all American children have developed beginning stages of hardening of the arteries.
- Teach the children in your life about healthy eating.
- Children love to be involved in cooking – make nutrition and cooking fun.
- Introduce them to healthy foods at a young age, and they will benefit for the rest of their lives.
To your wellness,