Tip: Mothballs Toxic

Mothballs are used to kill moths, eggs, larvae and should be kept in an air tight container in order to ensure no harmful vapors are released into your home.

Mothballs ToxicityMothballs are used to kill moths, eggs, larvae and should be kept in an air tight container in order to ensure no harmful vapors are released into your home.

Call to Action:

If you store clothes in mothballs make sure to wash them before wearing and avoid contact with mothballs on your skin.

To your wellness,

Lynn

2 thoughts on “Tip: Mothballs Toxic”

  1. I once had a rat that got into my garage. It ate through a box of moth balls!! You would have thought it would eliminate the rat but, unfortunately, I had to do that with commercial rat poison. I threw out the chewed up box of moth balls as the fumes were overwhelmingly strong. (Just thought I’d share this unusual story. LOL)

    1. The fumes! The reason I’ve never purchased or used moth balls is because of the smell. I personally can’t imagine wearing anything that smells like moth balls and in order to store wool clothing using moth balls you’d have to have them dry cleaned before each wear, which would become rather expensive.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *