There’s more scientific evidence proving the positive health benefits of turmeric than of any other spice. Here’s what Turmeric has been shown to do:
- Can lower LDL cholesterol, which clogs arteries
- Lessens excessive stomach acid production – use as a remedy for heartburn/reflux
- Helps with digestion (increases the flow of bile that breaks down fats)
- Can lessen the inflammatory pain of those with rheumatoid arthritis
- Improves how insulin regulates blood sugar
- Enhances the ability of the body’s natural immune system to kill cancer cells
- Dubbed the “smart spice” by Alzheimer’s researchers due to its neuroprotective properties
Call to Action:
Several times a week, sprinkle a tablespoon of turmeric on a salad or another dish you’re eating.
To your wellness,
Source: Prime Time Health by William Sears M.D.