Deep breathing is a great way to calm yourself and energize your body. Here is a good deep breathing technique to do today:
Call to Action:
- Sit comfortably.
- Breathe in for 5 counts.
- Hold your breath for 5 counts.
- Breathe out for 5 counts.
- Do this for 1-2 minutes.
Regular deep breathing benefits are:
- It brings oxygen to your cells.
- Awakens the nervous system.
- Increases blood flow to your organs.
Do you practice deep breathing exercises on a regular basis? After doing this deep breathing exercise, what is one positive result you experienced?
To your good health,