This casserole is quick to put together and very filling. Serve with a great big salad and some whole grain bread and you have one wonderful dinner.
Serves about 6
• 1 dozen eggs, beaten like for scrambled eggs
• 1/4 cup plant-based milk (Almond, Oat, Rice or Soy)
• Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
• 1 small package of frozen, chopped spinach; drained
(You can substitute broccoli for spinach if you like.)
• 1/2 a small onion chopped and sauteed
• 6 oz. shredded sharp cheddar (organic) cheese
In a bowl, beat your eggs and add milk, salt and pepper.
In a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan, put spinach (broccoli) and cheese down then top with egg mixture.
Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, but check it often. I have noticed a great deal of difference in cooking times on this.
(Reciped from Leanne Ely – Healthy Foods Cookbook)