Attention: Busy Mom’s Concerned About Your Family’s Health
Learn How To Successfully
Make Permanent, Lifelong Healthy Lifestyle
Changes In As Little As 14 Days!
From: Lynn Salter
RE: Making Your Family’s Health a Priority Before It’s Too Late
Dear Busy Health-Conscious Mom,
I’ve got three shocking truths you need to know.
- Your mindset and inner-critic more than anything else are what keeps you and your family from living a healthy lifestyle.
- With your fast-paced lifestyle there seems to be no time to do what you know you need to do – be physically active and stop relying on convenience foods.
- The food industry and restaurants are deceiving you and their goal is to make you eat more, which only makes you fat and they profit as a result.
But don’t just take my word for it, here’s what David Katz, M.D. of Yale University has to say,
“We live at a time when children are more harmed by poor diet
than by exposure to alcohol, drugs, and tobacco combined.”
Let me ask you a few questions about your family’s current lifestyle habits.
First, do you find it confusing when trying to eat well to know the difference between what is healthy and what is unhealthy?
Do you keep telling yourself you know you need to exercise but you just can’t seem to find the time?
Are you concerned about your children forming healthy habits while they’re still at home and under your influence?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these you are not alone. In this faced-paced world it is harder than ever to develop and maintain healthy habits (unless you know the secrets).
In fact, here’s the problem you and every other busy, concerned mom faces right now…
You’re gaining extra weight every year, have less energy and motivation throughout the day, your body is starting to talk back with more health issues, and you repeatedly tell yourself, “You don’t have time to do things differently.”
But it’s worse than that! Here’s why…
You are teaching your children by your example to adopt on-the-go-fast-paced habits and grow up without establishing foundational healthy lifestyle habits at the most basic level (like choosing healthy foods over junk foods and teaching them to be physically active rather than sitting in front of a computer or TV for hours).
Fortunately, you don’t have to struggle with this any more, here’s the solution…
~ Introducing a New Virtual 8-Week Group Coaching Class ~
“Your Wellness Journey To Better Health And Vitality”
This class will make it possible for you to:
Learn from someone who has gone through the process before and who will support you along the way as you choose to take the necessary steps to reach your goals without fail once and for all! ENROLL TODAY.
In Fact, Here’s Just a Glimpse of What You Will Discover…
Become more aware of modeling good habits for your children so they can grow up healthy and fit, reducing their risk of suffering from a chronic health condition (like Cancer, Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease).
But that’s not all, because…
I’m Also Going to Personally Teach How You Can
Change from what you are currently doing (or not doing) to a Healthier Lifestyle taking small, manageable steps so you will be successful in making permanent, lasting changes the same way my family did. It is a journey…one step at a time!
In July 2004, my family embarked on this same journey. We made many discoveries along the way – some things we were doing right and there was much room for improvement. My husband and I both read a number of books and I will share the important points we learned along the way. Many of which will come as a surprise to you and some will not be new.
Taking the “Your Wellness Journey to Better Health and Vitality” Class will allow you to shorten the learning curve and gain insight from others through group coaching. ENROLL NOW.
The “Your Wellness Journey to Better Health and Vitality” Group Coaching Class is an 8-week class meeting virtually for one hour each week in a tele-seminar format. And, to save you time and money you don’t have to dress up, put on makeup, and drive any where, nor will you have to worry about childcare.
Here’s Exactly What You Get in Each Weekly Module
- LIVE 60-Minute Weekly Tele-Class with presentation and group discussion and coaching to begin Monday, Sept. 13th, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m. EST (will require a long distance call).
- Complete Downloadable MP3 Audio Recording of each class (available if you miss a class or want to listen again).
- PDF Handouts for each module.
- Step-by-Step Checklists to complement lessons.
- Tracking Forms to track your progress and journey.
- Plenty of Support and Encouragement to participate in group discussions.
- Email access to your coach.
- Accountability within the class to help you achieve your goals.
- Small classes (limited to 12 participants) to allow time for discovery.
Here’s What Will Be Covered In Each Module
Module 1 – “The Journey Begins” – Preparing For Change and Your Mindset
- The Stages of Change necessary for permanent, lifelong change.
- Discover the importance of verbalization, visualization, emotionalization, and rationalization and how these will make you successful.
Module 2 – “What Are Your Emotional Triggers?” – Managing Stress
- Identify the stress triggers in your life and learn ways to stay in control.
- Understand the relationship between stress, weight gain, sugar cravings and emotional ups and downs.
Module 3 – “What Are You Eating Now?” – Unhealthy Foods v. Healthy Foods
- Learn to recognize what you’re eating now and why, and why you tend to overeat when you don’t want to.
- Learn which foods are unhealthy and why they should be avoided.
Module 4 – “Purge Your Pantry” – Identify the Unhealthiest Ingredients in Foods
- Examine what’s in your pantry, cupboards, freezer, and refrigerator.
- Learn the importance of reading labels and know what to look for.
Module 5 – “What Should You Be Eating?” – Healthy Foods v. Unhealthy Foods
- Learn which foods are the best fuel for your body and why.
- How you can enlist support and prepare for opposition when implementing new changes.
Module 6 – “Let’s Get Moving” – Being Physically Fit
- How you can consistently make exercise a priority in your day.
- Overcome the time excuse – “I just don’t have time!”
Module 7 – “How Well Are You Hydrated?” – Proper Hydration
- Learn which beverages provide the best hydration and why.
- Identify the effects of drinking caffeinated beverages, diet sodas, and sugary drinks.
Module 8 – “Wake Up Refreshed” – Getting Enough Sleep
- How you can determine the proper amount of rest and sleep you need each day.
- Lean how to incorporate more “adult time” at the end of a day.
Don’t Take My Word For It ~ You’ll Have 8 Weeks To Decide
Bottom line, you’ll want to take this class so you can be successful making the lasting changes you desire, if you’re ready to –
- Create nutrition and health goals that will motivate and empower you to become healthier.
- Lose unwanted weight permanently so you stop the dieting yo-yo effect.
- Model and teach healthier habits to your family to make a lasting impression.
- Make meaningful, permanent changes in your life that last a lifetime in order to reduce your risk of all chronic diseases.
As a class participant, there are many benefits you’ll receive when you apply the practical applications for each Module and what you will discover and learn from others during the Group Discussions. This dynamic alone will be invaluable!
You get all of this for only $97 with your full payment ($19 savings) or just two (2) payments of $58.
The cost of future classes of this caliber will be higher. Take advantage NOW of this LOW introductory price.
And you Benefit by Taking Action NOW
with these Additional Bonuses…
Bonus #1: Guide to Setting (And Achieving) Your Goals E-Book (Value: $17)
Setting (And Achieving) Your Goals is a 34 page Step-By-Step Guide. As the title implies, the secret to achieving great things in life is to start simple. You start by setting goals for yourself. Fulfilling your goals does involve a process of creating reachable goals step-by-step. The intent of this guide is to show you how you can achieve your goals and why so many people continue to fail.
(E-book is a PDF document you will instantly receive after your registration is complete.)
Bonus#2: One-On-One Health Coaching Session (Value: $50.00)
For those enrolling by midnight (EST) on September 6th you will also receive:
One Free 20-Minute One-On-One Health Coaching Session (anytime during the 8-week class) that will help you achieve your goals and save you trial and error.
As you can see, these bonuses have a total value of $67 and they’re both yours when you take this first step and act now ~ before the September 6th deadline!
And you have nothing to lose because you can…
Take the Full 8 Weeks to Decide
And here’s my promise to you: If you’re not completely empowered to make lifelong, permanent changes to establish healthier habits after completing this class then just ask me for a refund by the date of the last class and you’ll receive a full refund… no questions asked!
As you can see you have nothing to lose (except those unhealthy habits), so….
If you desire to make changes in how you take care of yourself and your family then click on the payment button for the method that best fits your budget to sign up now.
Here’s How to Reserve Your Seat for:
“Your Wellness Journey To Better Health And Vitality”
8-Week Group Coaching Class
And Claim Your Bonuses Now
Limited Space Available – Reserve Your Seat Today!
Choose the Payment Method of your Choice:
One Full-Payment of $97.00 ($19 Savings)
~ OR ~
Two (2) Payments of $58.00
(Final payment in 30 days)
Register & Pay Online with Credit Card by Secure Server through Pay Pal
Take advantage of this great opportunity to be a part of this pilot class – the price will never be this low again! Registration closes at midnight (EST) on September 12 or when class fills, whichever is first.
To your wellness,
Professional Health & Wellness Coach
P.S. – Your health will not improve on its own if you don’t decide today to take this step toward establishing healthier habits. Class is limited to a maximum of 12. ~ Enroll today!
P.S.S. – No matter what your current state of health, it will never be too late to begin establishing healthier habits. You do want to be around to see your grandchildren, right?
Lynn Salter, Professional Health & Wellness Coach
P. O. Box 131, Monticello, FL 32345
Click Here To Contact Us
Disclaimer: The information and concepts presented during the “Your Wellness Journey to Better Health and Vitality” group coaching class or contained in any material or lessons provided or obtained through the HealthyHabitsEtc.com website are for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. We do not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for a physician’s care.
© Lynn Salter / Healthy Habits Etc. – All Rights Reserved